- 6000 INR
Heat Press is a machine engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a mug, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time.
The pattern is printed in sublimation ink on sublimation paper which allows the pattern to transfer. You can get some highly effective patterns and great effects using this technique.
Dual Mug Press
12 kg approx
Printing To Be Done On
- Kolkata,West Bengal,India
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Per Day
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Our product are extensively exported to Asia and thus we make sure our range is suitably packed to avert any kind of damage during transportation. Following are the list of the packaging material used by us : Corrugated boxes, Cartons and other material
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
166, Muktaram Babu Street, Near M.G Road Metro Station or Ram Mandir Crossing, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700009, India